Chilli Con Carne
Posted on February 03 2016
Summer Fresh Chilli Con Carne
Serves 4 | Preparation 10 min | Cooking 20 min | Skill - Easy
- 1 tblsp Oil of your choice
- 1 tblsp crushed garlic
- 1 Red onion chopped
- 1 Red Capsicum dices
- 500 g minced beef
- 2 x 400g tin of red Kidney Beans drained and rinsed
- 4 tblsp Curry Traders Indian BBQ Rub
- 1 x 410ml can of tinned tomatoes
- 1 cup Plain Yogurt
- 1 x ripe tomato (garnish)
- ½ cup coriander chopped (garnish)
- Corn Chips for serving
- Heat oil in fry pan and add onion, garlic and mince. Brown meat.
- Add capsicum, kidney beans and Indian BBQ rub.
- Stir in all the flavour and reduce heat and let simmer for 5 mins.
- Add tinned tomatoes and stir through. You might like to add a little extra liquid. If so add some water (not too much).
- Let the Chilli Con Carne simmer until ingredients are cooked through.
- Serve in a bowl with yoghurt on side, tomato and coriander as garnish.
- Corn chips are suggested to eat this delightful summer treat.