Posted on February 03 2016
Spicy Omelete with a Twist
Serves 4 | Preparation 10 min | Cooking 10 min | Skill - Easy
- 1 tblsp butter
- 6 organic eggs
- ½ cup milk
- 1 Chorizo thinly sliced
- 1 cup of spinach
- 1 zucchini grated
- 2 tblsp Curry Traders Indian BBQ Rub
- ½ punnet of cherry tomatoes sliced
- grated cheese
- In a fry pan on high heat, fry chorizo. Set aside.
- In a bowl, whisk eggs add milk and whisk again.
- Add spinach, zucchini and BBQ Rub. Stir.
- Heat heavy based fry pan, melt butter on low heat.
- Add egg mixture, then place chorizo and tomatoes evenly over the egg.
- Cook on low heat for 5 – 7 mins. Until bottom of omelete is cooked.
- Then remove add cheese.
- Place under griller on high heat and cook until cheese is golden brown.
- Serve with onion jam or sambal oelek.