Posted on February 03 2017
Curry Traders Spiced Prawns
Serves 4 | Preparation 10 min | Cooking 10 min | Skill - Easy
- 750g Banana Prawns peeled, tail on
- 3 tbls Curry Traders Asian BBQ Rub
- 1 tblsp oil of your choice
- ½ cup Coconut milk
- Juice of half a lemon
- Coat prawns with BBQ Rub. Set aside
- Heat oil in frypan. Medium heat.
- Add prawns and cook on both sides.
- Add 1/2 cup of coconut milk into frypan.
- Reduce to low heat and simmer for 1 minute or until prawns are cooked through.
- Add juice of half lemon over prawns.
Serve over a bed of Jasmine Rice. To spice it up a notch, add 1 tsp of Sambal Oelek. Delicious