Mango Chicken Pappadums
Posted on March 16 2015
Delicious and Refreshing
I found this little recipe and thought it was worth a share. So delicious and refreshing.
- 2 single chicken breast fillets
- 2 tablespoons tandoori curry paste
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 14 plain mini pappadums
- 1 Honey Gold mango, peeled, cut into 1cm pieces
- 1 small Lebanese cucumber, cut into 1cm pieces
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped red onion
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh coriander
- 3 teaspoons fresh lime juice
- 130g (1/2 cup) natural yoghurt
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh mint
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- Fresh coriander sprigs, to serve
- Select all ingredients
Step 1: Place the chicken and curry paste in a glass or ceramic bowl and turn to coat.
Step 2: Heat oil in a non-stick frying pan over medium heat. Cook chicken for 7 minutes each side. Set aside to cool. Shred.
Step 3: Meanwhile, cook the pappadums following packet directions.
Step 4: Combine the mango, cucumber, onion, chopped coriander and one-third of the lime juice in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper.
Step 5: Combine the yoghurt, mint, garlic and remaining lime juice in a small bowl. Season with salt and pepper.
Step 6: Place pappadums on a serving platter. Top with chicken, mango mixture, yoghurt mixture and coriander sprigs to serve.