Spiced Potato Salad
Posted on December 03 2023
This Potato Salad is no regular potato salad, with it's yoghurt base and our Indian BBQ Rub it's light and flavourful! This is the perfect barbeque side or perfect for Christmas lunch!
INGREDIENTS1/2 KG BRUSHED POTATOS
- Peel & cut potatoes into large cubes.
- Boil potatoes in salted water.
- Finely dice celery and spring onions or chives if you prefer. Set aside.
- Drain tender potatoes (ensure they are not too soft or the salad will turn to mush). Set Aside to Cool.
- Let’s make the dressing. In a large bowl add 3-4 heaped tBSPN of Greek yoghurt, 1-2 Tbspn seeded mustard, and a generous squeeze of lemon. You can add 1 Tbspn of mayo here if you wish.
- Add a Tbspn of Indian bbq rub and salt & pepper to taste. Adjust quantities to your liking.
- Add cooled potatoes and vegetables. Serve with an extra sprinkle of BBQ RUB & ENJOY!