Spiced Lamb Cutlets With Green Chutney & Riata
Posted on December 20 2023
This is a great meal to impress any of your loved ones!
Salt & Pepper
- Generously coat your lab chops in our Indian BBQ Rub & Olive Oil
- Either in a BBQ or a medium heat pan. Place lamb cutlets and sit standing up on the rim of fat – you will need to use tongs to do this. Cook for a couple of minutes until the fat becomes golden and crispy, then lay flat in the pan. Cook for 3 minutes per side for meat that is just pink.
- While the lamb is cooking, it's time to prep your riata! To a bowl add 1 cup of greek yoghurt, 1 teaspoon of the Indian BBQ Rub, with 1 diced tomato and 1 diced cucumber. Add coriander to your liking and season to your liking with salt and pepper.
- Time to dress, at the bottom of your plate place a generous scoop of the riata. Place the lamb cutlets on the top in a tepee shape.
- Drizzle our green chutney recipe over the top and you are ready to eat!