Jalfrezi Curry Express Kit
This exclusive express range pack is the perfect make at home curry meal for a delicious dinner with the whole family. Our Jalfrezi Curry spice mix has pre-ground traditional spices including cumin, coriander, turmeric, garlic and more. Add chicken, red capsicum and green chillies to this medium heat dish. The tomato base of the dish creates a savoury flavour everyone will enjoy. It’s not too spicy, but just a little kick to liven this meal up for a fun suppertime.
As the most popular dish in UK Indian restaurants, our Jalfrezi Curry will be the go to recipe for the family each week. Simply add chicken thighs (or breast, your choice), crushed tomatoes, onion and a few basic ingredients to make this fast and tasty dish. In less than 40 minutes you can have this delicious meal on your table with a side of rice or bread of your choosing as a full and complete meal. As a gluten free sauce that is 100% natural with no preservatives – the Jalfrezi Curry Express Kit pack is a wholesome and nourishing choice for your entire family to enjoy. Easily heat up leftovers (if any is left) for lunchtime the next day. You’ll love eating this dish. The Jalfrezi Curry is full of flavour and a tasty meal and will surely become one of your new family favourite recipes.
This Jalfrezi Curry is medium in heat. 🌶🌶🌶
Exclusive to the Curry Traders Express Kits range.
Make with chicken, red capsicum and green chillies.
- 100% Pure Natural
- No Preservatives
- Gluten Free
JALFREZI CURRY RECIPE
- 1 x Express Jalfrezi Curry Traders Kit
- 1 kg diced chicken thighs or breast
- 1 x 400g tin chopped tomatoes
- 4 x chopped brown onions
- 2 tblspn ginger paste
- 2 tblspn garlic paste
- 1 x roughly chopped red capsicum
- 2 x deseeded and sliced green chillies
- Vegetable oil
JALFREZI CURRY INSTRUCTIONS
- Mix contents (spices) with garlic, ginger and 1 tblspn oil to form paste.
- Heat 3 tblspn oil in a saucepan – medium heat.
- Stir in onions and cook for 10 minutes.
- Stir in ½ of paste and cook for 5 minutes.
- Stir in tomatoes and cook for 2 minutes.
- Pour in to blender with ¼ cup of water and whizz. Set aside.
- Heat 3 tblspn oil in a saucepan over medium heat.
- Stir in remaining paste and cook for 1 minute.
- Stir in chicken, capsicum and chillies and cook for 5 minutes.
- Stir in blended mixture.
- Bring to boil then reduce heat to simmer until chicken is cooked.
Ingredients: cumin, coriander, turmeric, garam masala, fenugreek, garlic, salt, cinnamon, chilli, mustard seeds, cloves.
Store in a cool dry place.
All Curry Traders Spice Kits are naturally gluten free
Make authentic curry meals at home for the whole family with Curry Traders' spice rubs, marinades, curry kits and packs. Use our included recipes to create a delicious curry dish that is full of flavour, fun and easy to prepare.