North Indian Curry Express Kit
This sweet medium heat curry dish is one to put in your home recipe book. You’ll love our North Indian Curry Express Kit's flavour and the pre-ground spices used, which include garam masala, cumin, turmeric, fenugreek and more. As a medium heat dish, it’s not too spicy and not too mild. The flavoursome and sweet curry is made with a tomato, coconut cream and pineapple base for a delicious combination.
The North Indian Curry is warm and tangy, perfect for a summer’s afternoon or a cold day in winter to spice things up. Simply add chicken, pineapple, tomato, coconut cream and a few other basic ingredients to create this delicious dish. For a treat, try substituting the chicken for prawns. Either way, the dish will be ready in less than 30 minutes and you’ll have sweet curry on your table. The tropical and fruit flavours of the coconut and pineapple make this dish a favourite and one everyone in your family will love. This North Indian Curry recipe is flexible among many diets and lifestyle needs as a gluten free dish with no preservatives and made with 100% pure and natural ingredients. Serve the finished curry meal with some pappadams for a traditional take on this North Indian Curry.
This North Indian Curry is medium in heat. 🌶🌶🌶
Make with chicken but also works a treat with prawns.
Tomato and coconut cream and pineapple based.
A hot and tangy delicious curry perfect for a summer's afternoon.
- 100% Pure Natural
- No Preservatives
- Gluten Free
NORTH INDIAN CURRY RECIPE
- 1 x Express North Indian Curry Traders Kit
- 1 kg diced chicken (breast or thigh)
- 1 x 200g tin pineapple pieces
- 1 x 400g tin chopped tomatoes
- 1 cup coconut cream
- 4 x chopped brown onions
- 2 tblspn ginger paste
- 2 tblspn garlic paste
- Vegetable oil
NORTH INDIAN CURRY INSTRUCTIONS
- Mix contents (spices) with garlic, ginger and 1 tblspn oil to form paste.
- Heat 3 tblspn oil in a saucepan – medium heat.
- Stir in onions and cook for 10 minutes.
- Stir in ½ of paste and cook for 5 minutes.
- Stir in tomatoes and cook for 2 minutes.
- Pour in to blender with juice from pineapple tin and whizz. Set aside.
- Heat 3 tblspn oil in a saucepan over medium heat.
- Stir in remaining paste and cook 1 minute.
- Stir in chicken and cook 5 minutes.
- Stir in coconut cream and cook a further 1 minute.
- Stir in blended mixture and pineapple pieces.
- Bring to boil then reduce heat to simmer until chicken is cooked.
- Serve with pappadams.
Ingredients: garam masala, cumin, turmeric, salt, fenugreek, mustard seeds, crushed chillies, paprika.
Store in a cool dry place.
All Curry Traders Spice Kits are naturally gluten free
Make authentic curry meals at home for the whole family with Curry Traders' spice rubs, marinades, curry kits and packs. Use our included recipes to create a delicious curry dish that is full of flavour, fun and easy to prepare.