Madras Curry Express Kit
Madras is a typical, strong South Indian curry blend that packs hot heat that you will love. The Madras Curry Express Kit contain pre-ground spices including coriander, cumin, fenugreek, fennel, turmeric, and more for a traditional take on this timeless dish.
This delicious recipe uses chicken, beef or lamb as a main ingredient to serve with this tomato and coconut cream based sauce. The Madras Curry Express Kit can easily substitute other types of meat or veggies to suit your taste and the flexibility allows for a unique flavour every time. For a traditional take on a Madras curry, add chicken, chopped tomatoes, coconut cream, onion and a few other basic ingredients to create this tasty dish.
This meal can be prepped, cooked and served in less than 25 minutes, making it a perfect go-to meal for a busy week. Serve with a side of rice or bread and add a lemon and natural yogurt for extra flavours. This dish is sure to be a new favourite and is versatile among diets and eating lifestyles as a gluten-free dish with 100% natural and pure ingredients and no preservatives. This express pack will be a favourite choice for your kitchen whether it’s a busy day or a craving for a satisfying home cooked meal.
This Madras Curry is hot in heat. 🌶🌶🌶🌶🌶
Make with chicken, beef or lamb or whatever takes your fancy.
Tomato and coconut cream based.
A typical, strong South Indian curry blend.
- 100% Pure Natural
- No Preservatives
- Gluten Free
MADRAS CURRY RECIPE
- 1 x Express Madras Curry Traders Kit
- 1 kg diced lamb, chicken (breast or thigh) or beef
- 1 x 400g tin chopped tomatoes
- 1 cup coconut cream
- 4 x chopped brown onions
- 2 tblspn ginger paste
- 2 tblspn garlic paste
- 1 cup stock
- Vegetable oil
MADRAS CURRY INSTRUCTIONS
- Mix contents (spices) with garlic, ginger and 1 tblspn oil to form paste.
- Heat 3 tblspn oil in a saucepan – medium heat.
- Stir in onions and cook for 10 minutes.
- Stir in ½ of paste and cook for 5 minutes.
- Stir in tomatoes and cook for 2 minutes.
- Pour in to blender with 1 cup of stock and whizz. Set aside.
- Heat 3 tblspn oil in a saucepan on medium heat.
- Stir in remaining paste and cook for 1 minute.
- Stir in meat and cook for 5 minutes.
- Stir in coconut cream and cook a further 1 minute.
- Stir in blended mixture.
- Bring to boil then reduce heat, cover and simmer until meat is cooked, stirring occasionally.
- Serve with a lemon and natural yoghurt.
Ingredients: coriander, cumin, fenugreek, fennel, turmeric, paprika, salt, crushed chillies, garlic, cinnamon, cardamom, mustard seeds, black pepper, cloves.
Store in a cool dry place.
Make authentic curry meals at home for the whole family with Curry Traders' spice rubs, marinades, curry kits and packs. Use our included recipes to create a delicious curry dish that is full of flavour, fun and easy to prepare.