Chicken Korma Curry Gourmet Kit
This Chicken Korma Curry is a super mild and creamy because we added ground cashews for extra creaminess. The Curry Traders have adapted the traditional Korma recipe and made it their own. This gourmet spice mix needs to be ground up for the freshest flavour for your dish. The Chicken Korma Curry spice mix including 100% natural local and imported ingredients: cashews, coriander, nutmeg, cinnamon, turmeric, fenugreek, bay leaves, cloves, pepper, chilli, cardamom.
Chicken Korma Curry is an unforgettable dish that the whole family will enjoy and everyone will be asking for more. This milk and creamy curry is thickened with ground nuts (cashews) for added creaminess. Chicken korma is best prepared the day before to get the best flavours in the marinated chicken. To make this curry dish use the gourmet spice mix and add skinless chicken pieces, onions, cream and a few other basic ingredients to create this tasty dish. Preparation time requires 1 hour to overnight to marinade the chicken and cook time is a little of an hour to fully prepare this dish. This Chicken Korma Curry is best served with balsamic rice to let the curry flavours stand out as a classic accompanied side to Indian curries. Also serve with pappadams and lime pickle for a traditional take on this creamy and flavoursome tasting meal.
This Chicken Korma is mild in heat. 🌶
Chicken Korma Curry Recipe
This is a mild and creamy curry thickened with ground nuts.
Best prepared the day before.
- 1 x Chicken Korma Curry Traders Kit
- 1kg to 1.5kg skinless chicken pieces
- 1 tblspn ginger
- 3 cloves garlic
- ¼ cup water
- ¼ cup vegetable oil
- 3 small onions
- pinch salt
- ½ cup stock
- 1 ¼ cups thickened cream
- 1 tblspn lemon
- 1 tspn salt
- ½ cup coriander
Grate ginger, crush garlic, dice onions, juice lemon, chop coriander.
How to Make Chicken Korma Curry
- Grind Bag 3 in mortar & pestle.
- Add ginger, garlic and water and mix to form a paste.
- Place chicken in a large bowl and coat with paste.
- Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour or preferably overnight.
- Clean mortar & pestle.
- Pour in Bag 1 and grind to a powder.
- In a large saucepan heat oil over low heat.
- Add onions and salt and cook for 20 minutes.
- Stir in powder and cook for 1 minute.
- Turn up heat, add marinated chicken and cook until brown.
- Stir in stock and Bag 2.
- Reduce heat to simmer. Cook, uncovered, for 40 minutes.
- Add cream give gentle stir.
- Add lemon juice and salt. Stir.
- Fold in coriander and serve with basmati rice.
Serving with pappadams and lime pickles.
Ingredients: cashews, coriander, nutmeg, cinnamon,turmeric, fenugreek, bay leaves, cloves, pepper, chilli, cardamon.
Chicken Korma Curry NET WEIGHT 78g
Make authentic curry meals at home for the whole family with Curry Traders' spice rubs, marinades, curry kits and packs. Use our included recipes to create a delicious curry dish that is full of flavour, fun and easy to prepare.