Butter Chicken Curry Express Kit
The Butter Chicken Curry is a classic Indian dish and a favourite for your taste buds. Enjoy this creamy curry made with traditional Indian spices pre-ground up including coriander, turmeric, garlic, cumin, cardamom and more, over your favourite rice, noodles or on its own with chicken. You’ll love the no chilli or heat taste to this tomato and cream based curry. This meal can easily be whipped up in around 30 minutes making it a go-to choice for any night of the week. Easily add in sautéed onion, tomatoes and a few other basic ingredients for a delicious curry to add to chicken. Our butter chicken curry is an easy and classic Indian dish most people try their first time eating this cuisine. It’s creamy, sweet and delicious served with any kind of rice or bread.
The Butter Chicken Curry Express Kit is gluten free and contains no preservatives or MSG. This curry is the best choice for a wholesome and filling meal the entire family can enjoy. This luxurious curry sauce is perfect to create this tasty dish in your own home that is sure to please everyone’s taste for a flawless family night dinner. It’s easy to make this simple recipe by using Curry Traders Express Butter Chicken curry spice mix for a flavoursome dish every time.
This Butter Chicken Curry is mild in heat. 🌶
Contains no chilli.
Creamy and luxurious.
Perfect for the whole family.
Load it up with butter and cream for an indulgent culinary experience.
- Gluten Free
- No Preservatives
- No MSG
Contains tandoori food colouring E110.
BUTTER CHICKEN CURRY RECIPE
- 1 x Express Butter Chicken Curry Traders Kit
- 1 kg diced chicken (breast or thigh, your choice)
- 100ml natural yoghurt
- 1 x lemon – squeezed
- 4 chopped brown onions
- Cooking oil
- 400g tin chopped tomatoes
- 300ml thickened cream
- 2 tblspn ginger paste
- 2 tblspn garlic paste
- 75g butter
BUTTER CHICKEN CURRY INSTRUCTIONS
- In a bowl, mix ½ of the spice kit with chicken, yoghurt, and ½ of the lemon juice. Set aside in fridge.
- Fry onions in 5 tblspns of oil for 15 minutes – stirring over low-medium heat.
- In a bowl, mix remainder of spice kit with remaining lemon juice, garlic and ginger to form a paste. Stir through cooked onions and cook for 5 minutes.
- Stir in tomatoes and cook for 2 minutes.
- Remove from heat and whizz in a blender with the cream. Set aside.
- Fry chicken until cooked. Add blended sauce to chicken. Stir in butter. Bring to boil then reduce to simmer for 15 minutes. Serve.
Ingredients: garlic, nutmeg, turmeric, paprika, cinnamon, salt, coriander, garam masala, cumin, sugar, cardamon, cloves, tandoori colouring E110.
All Curry Traders Spice Kits are naturally gluten free
Make authentic curry meals at home for the whole family with Curry Traders' spice rubs, marinades, curry kits and packs. Use our included recipes to create a delicious curry dish that is full of flavour, fun and easy to prepare.