Chicken Tikka Wraps
Posted on October 15 2021
How to use your leftover chicken tikka to make wraps
Use your leftover chicken tikka from the fridge OR Use our Chicken tikka Gourmet Kit!
- Grind contents of Bag 1 in mortar & pestle or coffee grinder.
- Pour into a large bowl.
- Mix in yoghurt, lemon juice, ginger and chicken pieces.
- Marinate in fridge for at least 1 hour.
- Pre-heat oven 240c.
- Oil shallow roasting tray and place chicken evenly on tray.
- Bake on top shelf of oven for 15-20 minutes. Until the marinade is a dark, slightly charred colour.
- Place chicken in serving bowl.
- Use your favourite wraps, naan bread or roti
- Add a tablespoon of Greek yogurt to your wrap
- Add your favourite chutney. (We love mango chutney)
- Add your choice of salad mix (rocket or spinach works well)
- Add your choice of veggies and top with warmed chicken tikka.
- Wrap it up and Enjoy! YUM!