Thai Green Curry
Posted on February 03 2016
Amazing Thai Green Curry Recipe
Serves 4 | Preparation 25 min | Cooking 25 min | Skill - Easy
Summer is hear and the warmth of a fresh Thai Green Curry is what we recommend on these balmy days and nights. Just picture yourself in the tropical paradise of the Southern Thailand islands, with your feet in the sand and the water calling you in, as you enjoy the sweet aromatic flavours of Curry Traders Most Amazing Thai Green Curry. Try our recipe today. Flavours of galangal, coriander. cardamon, cinnamon and cloves. All things healthy and full of spice.
- 3 x asian shallots
- 2 x fresh green chillis
- 1 x bunch of coriander root sliced (keep leaf to stir through later)
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 tblsp ginger
- 3 tblsp Fish sauce
- 3 tbls Curry Traders Asian BBQ Rub
Ground in a pestle and mortar, coffee grinder or food processor.
- 750 g chicken thighs sliced
- 2 x 410ml coconut milk
- 2 x kaffir lime leaves
- Leaf from coriander
- 1 x bunch of basil
- 1 carrot julienned
- 1 zucchinni sliced
- ½ red capsicum sliced
- 1 x 410ml baby corn
- 1 x red chilli sliced
- Fry paste in coconut oil for 5 mins.
- Add chicken and coat with paste. Brown chicken.
- Add coconut milk. Simmer until chicken is cooked through 20 mins
- Add vegetables just before serving.
- Then add basil, coriander leaves and red chilli.
- Serve with jasmine rice. Enjoy!